Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Success!

I knew I had a psychology assignment due yesterday. I was prepared; all my schoolbooks and things went with us to my parents' house for Easter, and even though I put the actual writing off until the last minute, I knew it was there.

The problem came when I logged on to my school email to submit my assignment. I had a message from my math professor - a reminder that the due date for taking the next test was Monday (today). So I had 35 hours to learn the entire chapter and take the test.

But I pulled it off! I've been doing well in this class, but I only got a C on the midterm (the last thing I had to do for the class) and that's thrown me off completely. Plus, the material was unfamiliar in its particulars and not conducive to cramming in an adrenaline-fueled rush. Fortunately, the chapter tests continue to be ridiculously easy.

No comments: